Tuesday, October 17, 2006

BLUES.....


Once u had the chance,
Chances that came and went…
To touch a heart that beats so sublime,
To reckon simply a moment;
A moment that could be so divine….
But u simply tunneled through….
A torrent of pain that you left behind….
In a blood that runs so blue…!

A voice that echoes,
Ignorant that it is trapped….
In a locked chamber,
Behold the keys are with u….
A mixture of feelings,
My heart feels so packed….
Sinking in the blood,
A blood that runs so blue….

Yes once you were here,
And added a new dimension…
Abode of the feelings and care…
And of love we built our mansion…
Words on the walls still dazzle me,
the ones etched by u….
What’s lost is the meaning ,
Appears an illusion….
Surrounding the blood , a blood that runs so blue….

No I am not lost ,
Memories guide and the stars forsee….
On the road, where I disowned,
And Lost my heart to you ….
For now its pouring ,
Only the tide rises everytime,
to soar into a realm so blue….

5 Comments:

Blogger Harshpreet Singh said...

On a lighter side reminds me of backstreet song ...

any ways ... mast likha hai ... really enjoyed going thru it again and again .. hehehe ..

more than that ... things u wrote in about me ..

"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it.... I do not write in order to be understood; i write in order to understand."

I dont know if i would ever be able to contemplate that completely .. but .. yeah to an extent you might have just penned down .. what so many amateur scribblers feel ..

keep the show going yaar

4:50 AM  
Blogger Hrishu Suman said...

Hey,
mast hai.. :)
Baaki sab toh maine bata hi diya hai tumhe.. ye akhiri..
Abhi jab main ise phir se padh raha tha toh ye lines mili.. Superb hain ----
"No I am not lost ,
Memories guide and the stars forsee…"

Your ideas are spectacular.. :)
Keep it up...

7:20 AM  
Blogger Harshpreet Singh said...

Seious ho gayii .. hehhee ..

any ways .. just said that since deep down there every amateur like me knows this might be truth .. writting to understand one self .... thats why i said i still dont know .. if it will sink .. but a very beautifull thought .. .. enjoy the festival season .. :) .. hehehe ..

10:02 AM  
Blogger nishant said...

writing to understand oneself..
a beautiful idea..
an idea that identifies well with my view too.
Keep it up !!

n thanks for th blog comment>>

2:48 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Hey cool! and IF you may be intersted in the wellness revolution there is money to be made in India..right now. Dont miss out.

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home