Friday, September 29, 2006

Who am I .. !



Your Past life may go away...
Don't consider them wise whatever they may say...
Mistakes and Ill choices that u make...
In this life U must pay....

For I shiver at the very thought...
The deeds that were poorly committed...
Such is my end I never sought...
Such an extent a lesson must be taught...

I've learned my lessons...
I've paid my dues...
Who I have become...
Humbly declares..."I loose"...

So that every time I now turn around...
The murky bottom no more mocks at me...
I have withered in Darkness...
Does LIGHT hold the key...?

3 Comments:

Blogger Bhaskar Azad said...

A really wonderful piece! Questions the answers of life.. but i guess the past is past, and we shud look upto the future now... cheer up, life has its share of good surprises too..

3:24 AM  
Blogger Harshpreet Singh said...

Nice piece lady .....

i hope the repayment has ended and you are looking forward to embrace the colors life has in store for every one of us.. sooner or later..

7:17 AM  
Blogger Shwetank said...

And if the darkness is to keep us apart
And if the daylight feels like it's a long way off
And if your glass heart should crack
And for a second you turn back
Oh no, be strong

Oh, oh
Walk on, walk on
What you got, they can't steal it
No, they can't even feel it
Walk on, walk on...
~U2

May your light shine in the darkness!!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home